Skip to main content

Hello everybody, here i am again with another blog post. I am so sorry i have not been active lately, but that has been due to my busy daily schedule and i  have really struggled a lot with time management.
I am doing better now, that's why i thought summer is the best comeback, more posts are going to be published and a lot of cool stuff and collaborations are going to be announced.

So, lets get back to today's article...i thought about writing some advises around skin care, what kind of moisturizers should we use on a daily basis, what is more efficient micelar water or cleanser and last but not least sun protection...why is it so important and when should it be used.

Ever since i started taking care of my skin,  I've felt more comfortable about wearing less make up. My routine has been simple and and quick but with great results to go on with my day.
Right after I get up I splash my face with water just to get rid of anything on the surface of my skin and basically wake me up. I then cleanse my face using the Garnier Micelar Water, it leaves a very fresh feeling and clean pores to move to the next step.
I've been a huge fan of Sheet Masks lately, what amazes me the most is how they change your skin's appearance and texture in just a matter of minutes. I had read great reviews about the Garnier Sheet Masks so I had to try them. This time I used the green one which mattifies the skin and minimizes your pores.

 I'm a home office kind of girl, so most of the times I go on with my day wearing my mask for a bit longer than 15 minutes. Although, if I have to go out, I make sure I rub onto the skin whatever is left from the mask, let it dry for a bit, and then apply a light moisturizer.

You will notice how smoothly your makeup will apply with a fresh and nourished skin with simple steps that can be done while you have breakfast in the morning.
After the moisturizer, i also add some sunscreen that smells actually of vacation :P Alga Maris Sunscreen (vegan) is easily applied all over the face and smells of Caribbean Beaches.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Treat Yourself When You’ve Been Working Really Hard As a career girl, your days could be filled with meetings, assignments and other time-consuming tasks. Sometimes you only have a minute for yourself to relax and prepare for your next project. On those days, you better make this one minute more than worth it. My workload increases everyday, so does my awareness. I know that when I get busier, things can fall through the cracks and I don't want that to happen so I start taking extra steps to make sure it doesn't. The biggest way I do that is by leaving myself reminders in various places to stay focused. Get away from your desk When you work in an office it is important to leave you desk every once in a while. Get up and walk to the coffee corner or even better go outside and get some fresh air. Breathe A great way to relax in between tasks is to take a deep breath. Fill your lungs with oxygen and let go of your previous task. When you let go you can easily fo
The 10 Must-Haves for Any Successful Event      Motivation: There must be a reason for why you are doing your event, so find the reason and understand what your crowd will be looking for, especially what kind of event you want to deliver and why you are currently developing your event.     Idea Now that you know what you are trying to do, you need to shine above the rest. How do you do this? Bouncy castle at a wedding? Upside down cakes hanging? Mermaids?  Maybe a masseur in the middle of your venue, to the sound of a live saxophonist. We’ve done this all (and more!) before, and we’ve got you covered for everything.     Knowing your Crowd Understand the kind of people you are trying to attract or that you are trying to impress. What is the age of those attending? What do they like? Right now it’s key that reflect upon these questions so as to know who you are catering for.     The Venue This is the first real step in making your event legendary, classic, a
Hello guys, I am so happy to share with you this post :D More than likely you have a cell phone and you have a case for it, right? But not all cases match your outfit of the day, and that is why it does exist VELVET CAVIAR . Velvet Caviar, is a brand who helps you harmonize your everyday outfit with your phone case, from colorful flower textures to marble or glittery. You can shop them here: www.velvetcaviar.com , and guysss i just expore the website and they do have also big sales right now:  https://velvetcaviar.com/collections/sale-1 which means you can shop them  at the price of only $ 10,00 and that is so awesome. Don't lose you time, go shop them now!